Friday, July 24, 2015

Wtf. I don't get it.

K. So I picked up some juice plus complete packets yesterday from a friend. The plan is to do meal replacement at dinner time with them 3x a week. I still can't figure out why I keep eating so much late when I'm not hungry. Then I just feel sick, fat and bloated. Since juice plus complete has 8g of fiber I'm hoping it will help curb it and keep me regular too. Plus 18g of protein and then mix w whole milk some sugar and a little more vanilla and ice if I want it cold. I think if I make it like a Frappuccino then I will drink it slower and it will fill me up faster. I had half a packet AFTER dinner for some stupid reason last night. Made me sick I was so full. But I got brain freeze several times so I drank it slow. Then I gotta get back on iron supplement too. I think its hurting me to not be on it. Its part of perimenopause for boobs to be sore. But its been 5 days!! I already get plenty of vitamin D and B. Iron is the one I stopped taking recently because i keep forgetting to pack it in the back and forth. I start water polo on August 10th. I have so much to do between now and then!! 10 pounds needs to come off before that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment