Saturday, July 11, 2015

Down day/cheat day

Its saturday. I couldve slept all day. I could not stay awake to save my life. Between busting my ass at the gym and yoga all week...the concert was my body's last straw. Being up til 2am and screaming til 1230 at the top of my lungs was it. Layed in the sun for an hour or so and read a magazine I between drifting off. Only real Bummer is that rick called and said surf was really fun down the coast but they were already half way there and I couldn't get bryan or dan to go with me. I'm just not comfortable walking the path by myself. The drive doesn't bother me just the path holding all my gear. I'm sure I would be fine but I know its safer not to be by myself. I hope they will tak me tomorrow.
Carol and I went to dinner at Phil fish market. Luckily we went early so the link e wasn't bad at all. We had one of the specials. Blackened ahi, prawns and crab w a spicy and sweet sauce w Texas toast veggies and roasted Yukon potatoes. It was delicious!  We shared it and got a small bowl of chowder each and brought cake home. The dinner w lemon squeezed on it was awesome!  I wish there had been more ahi and less crab. The crab was messy and a pain. Oh and I had a big sur golden ale beer. Good stuff too.
Obviously it's my cheat day. So now I'm exhausted and fat. Gotta start tomorrow off better.

No comments:

Post a Comment