Saturday, July 11, 2015

Lost track of day number but its TGIF!!

After months and months of wanting to go and not being able to....another friend had extra tickets to see Aerosmith in concert! AND....I actually had some money to buy 2...one for me and one for my partner. So excited!  In lieu of that I went to the gym a little earlier than normal and left a little earlier too. I definitely get done sooner on my own.  Domo, the kid I'm training flaked out again. He keeps saying he's ready and committed to 4 a week but he has flaked out both this week and last. Which are the 2x we've tried to do 4 a week. Once again though....I went anyway. I did fine with food today except I had a Frappuccino to help wake me up and a beer($10 plastic cup of nasty coors or all things! !!).
Concert was fantastic. Got a great parking spot that I didn't have to pay for and seats were okay but good for the price plus we got to sit with friends.
We made a new friend on the way home too. A friend of the friend that sold us the tickets had too much to drink and had the guys behind us hitting on her. I guess she doesn't get out much. She's from carmel w 2 young kids. No way we're we leaving her in salinas to sleep it off in her car w 2 strange guys. So carol drove Jenettes car and I followed and picked carol up once we got to Jenettes house. Oh...and she is married which is why we were asked to help too cuz she wasn't in any condition to say no or fend them off on her own. She thanked us a lot which was nice. But even if I didn't know her and I saw that going on I would still help if need be. Its the right thing to do. Anyway...good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment