Monday, July 20, 2015

Moving right along

Well. Its hot as hell. Friday night/saturday morning we had the craziest thunder I can remember having! The porpoises dogs freaked out. Mom brought chloe in to me at 430 am cuz she was crying. Redley barked at it every time. It rained for about 2 hours early on and then stopped. Dan Diego got slammed with it though. By mid day it got very warm on saturday.
I surfed boneyard for 2 and a half hours and hung out for 30min or so. Me rick chenoa kayne garrett and 2 other guys were all out. It was fun again. Had a big breakfast but then missed lunch cuz I was in the water. Had burger and fries for dinner. Had a little bit of a hard time after dinner probably cuz I haven't pooped in like a week and I know its building up. Gotta get some fiber gummy ez asap. Also gonna start on juice plus complete again too I think. We will see. I'm noticing a difference in my body though so hoping that's a good sign. I definitely don't eat as much or as often when I get to exercise regularly.  Especially when I get to surf. Today will be 6 days in a row of surfing which might be the most days in a row since my car accident last april. Crazy to think about it that way. I'm starting to think cut back on the size of meals too. Like I found I don't need as much breakfast as what I'd was eating but I need more lunch and less dinner. I've known for a long time that m6 body does better when lunch is my big meal. Especially if I eat it around 1 or 2. Its late enough where I'm still kinda full for dinner so I don't eat as much. Oh! And as disturbing as it is, I finally pooped this morning. I can still tell there's more in there but it's as start!!

No comments:

Post a Comment