Thursday, July 16, 2015

Starting again. ...I guess.

So saturday was supposed to be my cheat day (it's Thursday today). Went out to dinner and had dessert. Was over full but not horribly.  I couldn't keep my 3 yes open all weekend. I thought maybe I just over did exercise last week and it was my bodies way of revolting but I don't think so. The people we were behind at the concert friday night were smoking a weird smelling weed. I'm now wondering if it was hash or something stronger than what the kids usually smoke around here. I got so many face fulls of it that I'm wondering if I got sick from it. I had a little sore throat and runny nose but that couldve just been from yelling at the concert plus the smoke plus swimming. The pool always messes up my sinuses. I also have another ear infection. Gotta remember to ask the doc for more ear drops.
Anyway....I could not stay awake and I was in so much pain that I didn't want to. My head felt like it weighed 200 pounds! It was killing my shoulders and neck! So I should've just stayed in bed but I didnt. I just kept drifting off wherever I was.
Monday I was a little better but I could still tell I wasn't great so I took monday off too. Problem is my eating really sucked until Tuesday. The only thing that tasted good were coconut popsicles. I think I ate 3 boxes of them in 3 days. 4 in each  box. 180 calories each. But I ate food too is the problem. Oy.
So tuesday I started again. Went to the gym by myself.  Wednesday I went to yoga at 9am, surfed with Bryan (yay! I finally got to surf! Its been almost 3 weeks!) We surfed boneyard for at hour at 7pm. Lots of little fun waves. Then I walked redley when I got back 5 moms for 30min. Not sure if I couldn't sleep cuz its did too much late or what but I was up and down all night. I also need to get back in the habit of having a lollipop which is lighter on calories instead of snacks. Also need to find a source of greens that's easy other than frozen veggies. But doing okay. I can tell my body is doing better but I still feel fat and my clothes are still tight. Again..I've never been able to do this with out help via weight loss meds. Plus my age and body and meds are making my metabolism suck ass. Boo. I'm in the gym today and hoping to surf a little again later. Will go to yoga tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment