Sunday, July 19, 2015

Much better but still one problem

Been doing really well the last few days. I finally got to surf!  Surfed boneyard the last 4 days in a row! Been super fun. Little grinding barrels of joy! Rick mustve gotten 25 barrels 2 days ago. It was nuts! I just laughed. Yesterday wasn't quite as good but still really fun. I've been doing double duty every day. I was in the weight room and swam wednesday and thursday and then surfed for an hour or so in the evening w Bryan and Rick. Then friday I went to the weight room and swam then went straight to boneyard and surfed for 2 hours! I was only at the gym for a little over an hour so surfing wasn't too much but I was still exhausted afterwards. But I slept like crap for some reason.
Yesterday,  saturday, I went to yoga at 8am. Then surf checked. Boneyard needed higher tide. Then went to asilomar and there was an older man who went full speed into a car that was stopped and pulled over on the wrong side of the road and in the bike lane. I stayed and made sure the ambulance and fire came. He didn't know where he was or what had happened. He went head first into the back window and smashed all the tail lights. I hope he will be okay. Good thing he had a helmet on. I think we take for granted how badly you can get injured on a bike. You can go 40 mph and wreck and all u have on is a helmet. Motorcycle riders usually have at least some protective gear on but not enough. Thats why my family won't let me have one. Anyway, I went back to surf boneyard at 12:30. Stayed out for about 2 and a half hours. Rick, Bryan, garrett, chenoa, kayne were all there. Bryan and garrett surfed uulies.  Chenoa went over there for awhile too. Kayne finally got to surf for the first time in a month. Kai and Wayne showed up right before we paddled out. Kayne stayed out for awhile with Kai so he wasn't by himself. It was nice to hang out with everyone again. Its been awhile.
So the one thing I'm struggling with as far as taking the weight off is pooping. I know I know...its gross and TMI, but.....its to a key part of health and weight loss. Even though I'm on a stimulant it's not working.  I'm considering taking fiber therapy. Right now I'm going once or twice a week which is very abnormal for me. Normal would be once or twice a day. Plus when I'm regular I lose weight faster. I can tell the difference in my body already. Its been 4 weeks. Hoping I can get regular and lose the rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment