Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Starting over.....again

Well....here I am again. Posting another blog that I probably won't follow through with. Guess I'll start with how much things have changed.
Going on my 3rd month of being kicked out of my own home. Big fight in december and carols solution was to have me go back and forth between my moms and home when the kids aren't there. Made things harder not easier. No one else sacrificed anything but me.
Second. Finally got permission to start my own team! Yay! Except I have no idea how long it will take nor how to do it. But I'm gonna make it work somehow.
Third. I owe a bunch of bills and no money. Truck sucked up 2500 thus far which was the last of my settlement money. After next week I gotta hope that unemployment kicks in.
4th thing. I'm heavy and sick and in pain. I put on prob 25 or more pounds and it needs to come off now! Ive never been able to without diet pills. About a year and a half ago I finally got off diet pills and zyrtec d which has a stimulant in it. I have been on both for about 10 years. Same thing happened the last time I went off of them.
Its not that I'm hungry. Some of it I think is that with the meds I'm on my body is craving something to clean out my system. Sugar seems to be the thing it wants most. Even though I don't eat processed sugar that's what it wants. I'm giving myself til the end of may to take it off but I need to track what I eat. Its still calories in and out but I need to go back to way Way less after 5pm. Its the only thing that has worked before. Not sure how my body will react without the stimulants to help it along. But its gotta change. For now, this blog will be my tracking system. I'm not willing to weigh myself yet but I know that in 2 weeks I mustve put on at least 5 more pounds. My shorts BARELY fit now. Not happy.

Breakfast was 1 pop tart and 2 handfuls of sweet and salty trail mix and 5 small size peanut butter cups. The single bite ones not the regular. See what I mean?

Lunch will be 1/2 container mac and cheese and an apple.

Dinner is orange chicken and either green beans or peas...not sure how to do it early tho cuz practice goes til 530 or 545 and I don't get home until after 7pm. Guess I will figure it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment