Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Day 2, 3 and 4. Already behind! Day 100+

Well...starting again. I put on 20 pounds over the last year and a half since my car accident. Partly because I haven't had a car so it was hard to get places like the gym and to surf. But also because it was extremely depressing and lastly because I stopped taking diet pills.
I  determined to get back to my fighting weight (140 pounds) without help. Every time I've lost the weight in the last 15 years it was with help. Now I gotta figure out how to do it on my own. Since money has been tight with no vehicle it meant that I couldn't afford my allergy meds or diet pills. Yes it's a good thing to be off of both but the bad thing is that I tend to eat when I'm bored.  Lollipops seem to help especially in the afternoon but it would be nice not to need those either. Yes they are full of sugar but they only have 80 calories and last me an hour and curbs my craving to eat other stuff.
The other piece is that I'm not hungry when I eat a lot of the time. It takes a lot of self control to stop myself. Especially after 5pm when I know metabolism is at its slowest. I'm usually home and tired and my body wants a pick me up so it goes for junk and sugar. This is when the lollipops help the most. Gonna try to just have 2 a day from 5pm on for 30 days and then try to cut them out from there.
Its crazy how sugar can take over your life. I also think I need more fiber to help with the sugar. I heard that the sugar craving may be in part due to lack of fiber and since my meds make constipation a problem it may be making it even worse than that. Gonna try bran muffins and see if that helps too.
Okay. Here we go. Day 3. Keep up the good work!
Oh...I should mention how hard I workout. Surfing, yoga, swimming, weight room. I workout intensely for about 2 hours a day or more sometimes. I am not sitting on my ass doing nothing. I am currently the fattest person at yoga and it Pisses me off. You would never know that I've been there for 7 and a half years. It looks like I've been there 7 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment