Wednesday, April 8, 2015

What you don't see...m

What you didn't see from yesterday's food intake was the costco frozen yogurt, the 3 lollipops, and the handful of nasty easter candy plus the 10 crackers I had. Crazy right? Well its actually an improvement for me as of lately. Thats the problem. I'm hoping tracking it will help. I'm not sure if it's bored or depressed or craving causing it. I've never had my sugar intake this way. I have a feeling it's also thst since I took stimulants out my body is trying to replace it. Normally I would exercise and it would go away but since my transportation has been hit or miss I get stuck at home and stressed and then I eat sugar.

Today's food intake:

Breakfast: coffee, 2 trader Joe's pop tarts and 1 lollipop and an orange.
Lunch: goat cheese, crackers,  and an apple.
Dinner: sausage, homemade pretzel and green beans.
Snack: protein bar (Luna) and fruit

Although yesterday was better I know it has to change way more still. It'll be the first time in my adult life that I've changed it on my own. It all started with my knee surgery and went from there. Since I couldn't exercise like I wanted to and the doctors wanted the extra weight off my knee and I had no transportation. ..I found that metabolife worked for me. That was almost 20 years ago now. Every time I've gone off of it, I gain it back. Every time I go back on it, I lose the weight. I'm not even hungry. Just my body asking for what it thinks is missing...may e vitamin deficiency?  I know its not a protein thing which is what so many articles claim is the problem. I take iron, magnesuim, zinc, and b complex too.

Here goes today!

No comments:

Post a Comment